[kj] Absolute Dissent RSD Remaster

wessidetempest . wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 22 00:32:43 EDT 2018

Don’t get it for the packaging. I don’t know why but I was hoping for something comparable to the Pylon release. Not even close. And I should have known.  Looks like they got the art from a web search. And nothing new. All the content is the same. The poster is the one they’ve used years ago. Montage of them live.
Sound?  Won’t know until morning. This is one of the few I don’t have on vinyl. I want to A/B it with OG cd.
Still glad I got it.