[kj] Absolute Dissent RSD Remaster

T.B. planetary at socal.rr.com
Sat Apr 21 16:51:29 EDT 2018

I agree.  I think holding back KJ2003 as part of the Pledge case o' albums is being used as a bit of a carrot to edge some people towards buying the box.  I really hope the stand-alone release of KJ2003 doesn't have the postage stamp cover specific to the Pledge box like this release of Absolute Dissent does.