[kj] Boxset Updated...

gingoblin at easynet.co.uk gingoblin at easynet.co.uk
Sat Apr 14 05:25:11 EDT 2018

I like the fact the KJ boxset comes with a "certificate of
authenticity"... just so there's no mistaking it for one someone made at
home or something.

It does look great... but no way of justifying that cost... I mean, that
money could get me 500 or so deep-fried Mars Bars.

On another note, the person who posted the info up onto Facebook... why
not just mail Rob and apologise? Easily done. His input here was
appreciated- it was good to know when things were gonna be moving in the
KJ camp. Must admit, on reading that mail quickly, I didn't even take in
the "don't post to Facebook" part, so it's not necessarily that you're a
cunt. Though if you don't give a simple "sorry", then you kind of are,
and have contributed to the weakening of this list... so you definitely
are actually! But it could just be a passing cunt-ness, and all could be
made right pretty damned easily!

Dave in Edinburgh