[kj] PledgeMusic box set is up

Stephen Robinson greyquad405 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Apr 9 18:32:17 EDT 2018

I had a spare couple of weeks free a last year, so I ended up putting my (physical) music collection into Discogs, and according to that, I have 108 Killing Joke ‘items’

I’m not going to spend that sort of money for 97.4% of the same stuff I’ve already bought, because I know what with that big case I’ll have to put it someplace it’ll be too much effort to go get it, so I can actually listen to the (cynical thoughts approaching) bass heavy, stodgy, mixed too loud new albums.

Sorry.