[kj] Questions about PledgeMusic box

mattdunn at ntlworld.com mattdunn at ntlworld.com
Mon Apr 9 13:53:09 EDT 2018

Rob has been answering questions on Facebook about it.

When I asked why Pssyche wasn't on it ; 'because it's on various releases in
the past. the idea is for new stuff. vinyl timings limited the amount of
space. sorry. but if you like, you can phone me up and i'll sing it to you!'

He also alluded that there will be download codes with the vinyl (but I'm
not sure).

All have been remastered: ' They are being done by Tim Turan who is a master
at erm, mastering. He has done. AD for record store day and made a
significant improvement. Tim has Sony awards. The equivalent of Oscars for
his work. He did Slade and madness and countless others. Plus he's a fine
chap who likes a good drop of whisky. Got to trust that!'

Headphones are wired

Oh, and the 2 bonus tracks on the imminent AD re-release are...Kali Yuga and
Ghosts of Ladbroke Grove Dub