[kj] PledgeMusic box set is up

jpwhkj at aol.com jpwhkj at aol.com
Mon Apr 9 13:41:27 EDT 2018

That is a very large amount of money.  Admittedly it does look lovely, but as someone else (Alex?) has said, those of us likely to be sufficiently completist to want this, probably have 99% of it already.

On the other hand, I have often bought many variants of essentially the same thing.

<starts digging around down the back of the sofa>