[kj] PledgeMusic box set is up

T.B. planetary at socal.rr.com
Mon Apr 9 11:13:36 EDT 2018

The box has some odd omissions.

No “HA!” live ep.  Several key b-sides (Democracy rooster mix, Wardance 2003, Penny Drops, etc) and previously unreleased tracks included on the 3 CD Singles set not included (The Beautiful Dead flexi version, Sixth Sun, etc).

I would bet heavily that the albums will eventually get an individual release.  I guess the upcoming re-release of Absolute Dissent next week will show whether the same bonus tracks will be included.  I am interested in the previously unheard stuff from the last 3 studio albums but not even to spring for this monster box set.