[kj] OT taking stock of Trump

Stephen Robinson greyquad405 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Apr 5 12:19:42 EDT 2018

Nobody said he was the perfect candidate, I, for one, still preferred him to be president to the mentally crumbling Hillary Clinton, no fly zones over Syria and God know what a mess she would have made in North Korea, she’d have probably sent your soldiers into both.

People won’t talk about the election to you as, what’s the point. You won’t change your mind, you won’t let them change the subject.