[kj] Marilyn Manson namecheck

Neil Perry 65snoopy at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 14:18:25 EDT 2017

Well, I was merely reacting to the little thrill I still get when I see the
name
of our favourite band mentioned, rather than registering excitement at the
fact
that it was MM who said it. He spoils it somewhat by going from "hard, punk
rock" to
"Joy Division, Bauhaus, Scary Monsters...".
I did go and see him play a few years back against my better judgement. It
was not a good night out.