[kj] Marilyn Manson namecheck

Alex Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 22 09:35:02 EDT 2017

I've never been an especially great fan of Marilyn Manson's. He's released the odd bit here and there that I've enjoyed, but I always felt he was trying way too hard (see also Billy Corgan). He also recently covered "Stigmata" by Ministry, which felt like an entirely needless exercise.

But when asked to describe his new album, he rattles off the names of artists and albums that, I assume, he feels it's akin to? That's pretty bold .... and lazy.

Alex in NYC