[kj] Ha

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Oct 29 14:28:51 EDT 2017

Yeah, they're one of those bands that's largely unknown in their homeland but quite acclaimed elsewhere. My tastes run more to oddball metal, industrial and post-pink bands my Japanese gf has never heard of. One of them was memorably described as "Dream Theater on estrogen" by one Gatherer. Can't remember who ;)