[kj] Ha

Paul Rangecroft paul.rangecroft at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 14:40:34 EDT 2017

I wasn't suggesting that was the only time they ever played it, but it
seems odd that they never did a studio version. It's possible I'm
being too cynical, though - I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.

Now that's a proper set list! What a tragedy there was a technical
problem, it was obviously a blistering performance.

Jamie: were you pronouncing it to rhyme with "car" - all posh like?!
If so I think maybe you deserved their contempt!