[kj] Ha

Paul Rangecroft paul.rangecroft at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 16:56:55 EDT 2017

There are bootlegs out there of other songs recorded at the same gig
(actually two nights?) including Birds of a Feather, I think. Yes,
apparently the recording machine broke because someone (Conny Plank?)
used tape that was too heavy. There answer is in The Gathering
archives somewhere. Mike Coles was reading some posts out to Geordie
and he commented on this.

I always assumed Take Take Take was deliberately left off everything
else simply to increase sales of Ha!. KJ were never above such
tactics, particularly in the E'G years.