[kj] Ha

Neil Perry 65snoopy at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 08:33:37 EDT 2017

I'm sure these questions have been covered before but what with
the failing memory these days, I'll bring them up again.
Anyone know whether there were more songs recorded at the Ha gig,
or was this in fact the whole gig? If there were more songs, why have
we not heard them?

and

Take Take Take - what is the story behind this song? Why was it never
on a studio recording, and was it ever played any other time apart from
on this tour? Has Jaz or anyone from the band ever spoken about this song?

These things still bug me, 35 years on.