[kj] Paul Raven

Rob Moss rob.moss at gmx.com
Fri Oct 20 04:09:23 EDT 2017

Would you believe i was a day early!

It’s actually today that marks the day

Been nice hearing the stories of Paul. He was far from a Saint wasn’t he?
I recall him winding the window of my car down and shouting to some girls “where’s your muzzle?”   Totally inappropriate and uncalled for. Totally Raven!

Sad thing I always felt though was that his daughter lived in oxford and he never wanted to see her all the time he was with us. Obviously painful but considering what happened even more so.