[kj] Paul Raven

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Oct 19 15:53:27 EDT 2017

I would never say it was worth the loss of Raven to have the band back and on form, but it does make his passing a little easier to bear. Knowing how much respect he had for Killing Joke, I'm sure he would be pleased to know that his passing brought the other four together and revitalized the band.

It was always fun having him on the list, not least of all because of his sense of humour, but also because of the little insights into KJ that he was able to provide; like mentioning that Geordie always loved Television's 'Foxhole', for example.

RIP BBB.

Jim.