[kj] Conny Plank movie

Karl Doyle karldoyler at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 13:57:31 EDT 2017

Saw Conny Plank movie in Munich this evening at last. Only two of us in
theatre. Little bit of Jaz. Jaz regarded him as a genius and cited 'Tanz
Der Mussolini' as a favourite of his. Good chuckle over the incorporation
of sounds from Nazi rallies into 'Birds Of A Feather'. I wasn't aware of
this I have to say. Talking heads include Dave Stewart, Midge Ure, Daniel
Miller, various Krautrockers and Whodini !
I assume the DVD might have a more substantial interview with Jaz. Worth a
watch.