[kj] (OT) Favourite Bands/Albums

Neil Perry 65snoopy at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 15:34:17 EDT 2017

Hmm a difficult one, some of my all time favourite albums are by bands I
wouldn't
describe as among my favourites, if you get my drift. So will have to leave
out
SLF Inflammable Material, Talking Heads Remain In Light, Led Zep Physical
Graffiti, and a
few others.

Interesting that Night Time seems to be the fave KJ album.
Can't leave it at 10.

Killing Joke - What's This For
Black Sabbath - Sabbath Bloody Sabbath
AC/DC - Powerage (but on another day, Let There Be Rock)
Motorhead - Ace Of Spades (but on another day, Overkill or Orgasmatron)
Underworld - Dubnobasswithmyheadman
Husker Du - Zen Arcade
Kyuss - Blues For The Red Sun
Tinariwen - Aman Iman (Water Is Life)
Jimi Hendrix - The Jimi Hendrix Concerts
Massive Attack - Blue Lines
Dolly Parton - The Grass Is Blue
Metallica - Master of Puppets
King Tubby - Dub Gone Crazy