[kj] Boomtown Joke

Paul dubecho at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 12:34:30 EST 2017

Looks like an old Top of the Pops set, but could have been one of many
shows over the years, but if it was TOTPs it would have been 1982 (House of
Fire charted #24). What KILLING JOKE single would they have been preforming?

My favorite Rats tune is still Banana Republic
<https://youtu.be/OfMwWLnpgGw> and it is still a pretty apt tune for this
god forsaken island ...lol

Don't forget to send me message nearer time and we def hook up for a coffee
: )

dub