[kj] A Trip In A Flying Saucer (Maya Jane Coles Vs Killing Joke in Dub) [Stream & MP3]

Paul dubecho at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 17:55:17 EST 2017

Aye I'm liking her new album too, Soundcloud
<https://soundcloud.com/mayajanecoles/sets/take-flight> or Spotify
<https://open.spotify.com/album/0d6ky7EGJ0DBxCsSR9R5SR> if anyone else
wants to give it a spin. Michael must be fierce proud of her.

While I'm at it, I might as well plug my own son's stuff. Major Grave
<https://soundcloud.com/major-grave>, enjoy : )
Might not be everyone's cup of tea, but I'm proud as punch with him doing
something I always wanted to do, but life got in the way ...lol