[kj] [kj Support Bands (was Ha)

Adam Helfer devacor at aol.com
Thu Nov 2 10:09:39 EDT 2017

I was going to mentioned Strange Boutique- they were from DC, I used to work with the singer Monica.

They had some chops and made a good KJ opening act.

Freddie (RIP/ just passed) played in Beefeater also, and was this wild black dude- and when strange boutique played they had 2/3 big black DC club security and door guys with them and act as Monica's security

Anyway, so after the tour, you would see those cats around town working the clubs,  with long sleeve KJ extremities T's on, it was totally awesome

Adam