[kj] 6 music - KJ in the goth world cup

Brian Whitehead bawhitehead at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 07:14:53 EDT 2017

6 music radio station is having a goth week this week. Steve Lamacq in his
show is doing one of his 'world cups' - this is where he picks 16 songs
from a particular genre and draws them against each other and comes up with
a score for the match up. The competition follows a knock out basis. As its
goth week the genre for this world cup is goth. Anyway to cut a long story
short Killing Joke have reached the semi final. So I guess its' official KJ
ARE goth

Semi final:

The Cult - She Sells Sanctuary VS Killing Joke - Wardance

The Cure - The Hanging Garden VS Bauhaus - Bela Lugosi's Dead

I'm not to sure who the result is arrived at for each tie.

I cant seem to find the first round ties.

Brian.