[kj] Ha

Matt Tibbits matt_tibbits at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 1 21:26:56 EDT 2017

Going back to Neil’s initial post re-Ha, this paragraph from the interview Antoni linked to jumped out:-

Jaz on 'Dominator':

"Pure stomp, a southern stomp. It signifies our attitude and our direction. And we dotake quite a brutal, savage attitude in our direction. We have to. We get times when things feel like they're going to almost overpower us. You just have to kick it hard in the balls. Hard. Before it kicks you there. That's savage, right? You just take. If you commit yourself to something, then you must reap the benefits. Everything that we need we take. We don't ask, we take. That's the dominant aspect with Killing Joke."

Sent from my iPhone