[kj] [OT] Manchester

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu May 25 13:43:10 EDT 2017

Sad to say, it's not much lower than what ISIS are doing to kids in Iraq and Syria.

Anyway, this sort of target guarantees global impact, global outrage. It's the only way for ISIS to show their doubting followers that they're not beaten yet. The only way to stop people fleeing in the night is to reassure them with some display of 'power'.

Jim.