[kj] [OT] Manchester

Paul dubecho at gmail.com
Tue May 23 16:51:53 EDT 2017

I do hope any Manc Gatherers and families, are safe and well.
Such as sad, barbaric and senseless attack.
Still in shock myself. Just thinking about it, young girls enjoying a night
out and parents helping them fulfill a dream, and it all ending in carnage.
Just so fucked up. Brought back some memories of a previous attack and how
my country felt a collective shame over the Warrington bombing and murders.
Even though it was not being done in our name, we took blame.
Stay strong all, stand together, these murderers will not win.