[kj] IT idiot

Paul dubecho at gmail.com
Mon May 15 08:12:02 EDT 2017

Main reason is the mighty £ $ €. Over the years I have had countless email
addresses and companies decide that it is not financially viable for them
to continue to offer email to their customers. One such company was O2
Ireland, a communications company, who decided email was not for them lol
They've since sold to 3 Ireland.

Gmail not a bad alternative or try GMX, you keep your address separate from
your ISP then too, Gmail is in fact to my mind a very much under used
resource, lot of handy tips and tricks available free to use
https://gsuite.google.com/learning-center/tips/gmail/