[kj] Democracy

The Stranger letranger789 at yahoo.com
Sun May 14 14:21:30 EDT 2017

 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; } That album represents one of the few times I've been initially disappointed with a KJ release.  Now I think of it like sub-par pizza.  i.e. It's still pretty good!  I think This Savage Freedom is an amazing track start to finish.  I've also always loved Prozac People.  The spooky sounding verse, the massive "pre chorus" part and I loooooove the chorus.  Youth's bass line and tone is perfect in that chorus. ...even though he gets blamed for ruining the album by the rest of the band haha

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad