[kj] Democracy

Rob Moss rob.moss at gmx.com
Sun May 14 10:40:30 EDT 2017

I listened about a year ago

Agree that Aeon is the best track but the vocals are too quiet

Love Savage Freedom and Another Bloody Election. Pilgrimage is annoying but you're right that medicine wheel is a good track

Needs a remix I think. I recall it was written and recorded in 3 weeks. Bit rushed but I think time has been kind to it.
I remember it was a disappointment after pandemonium but I like it these days.