[kj] Gathering Digest, Vol 168, Issue 36

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Fri May 5 10:06:31 EDT 2017

At least I don’t have laryngeal RSI.

From: Alex Smith [mailto:vassifer at earthlink.net]
Sent: Saturday, 6 May 2017 1:45 a.m.
To: Brendan Quinn <bq at soundgardener.co.nz>
Cc: 'A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)' <gathering at misera.net>
Subject: RE: [kj] Gathering Digest, Vol 168, Issue 36

You're an extraordinarily silly person.

Alex in  NYC

-----Original Message-----
From: Brendan Quinn
Sent: May 5, 2017 8:11 AM
To: 'Alexander Smith'
Cc: "'A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)'"

But align yourself with the likes of Alex Jones

The guy I cited as a disinformation vector? As explained in stren… er, much detail on the ISGP site I cited, along with personal anecdotes from Joël van der Reijden. Thanks for the newsflash.

It’s disappointing when you have to re-spoon spoonfuls of spoon feed, but hey, as I said a while ago: Spoonman <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0_zzCLLRvE>  is the new Guy Fawkes.

Or was it “What is the sound of one spoon clacking?” Dunno…anyway, at the end of the day, THERE IS NO SPOON…man.

*whistle along now!*

All my friends are strenuous... (all my friends are full of shit)

;)