[kj] TDARS dvd has arrived in US!

The Stranger letranger789 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 27 12:31:18 EDT 2017

 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; } I got mine too!  I watched and was really, really impressed. Very well done.
My only complaint is that the full on priest habit wearing, bible thumping and smashing Jaz incident in all the trailers was not drawn out, or even included in the film..  Perhaps it was for the best.. :))

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad