[kj] OT - John Lever Former Chameleons Drummer has died.

Brian Whitehead bawhitehead at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 08:18:39 EDT 2017

Same for me, one day KJ are number one and on another it's The Chameleons.
I'm no expert on drumming but I always thought he was an under rated
drummer. Very powerful and driving...similar to Big Paul?

Some great nights watching the Chameleons non more so the 5 nights at the
Witchwood back in 2001 was it.

Puts an end to the dream of a re-union.

After all the acrimony with Mark will be interesting to have Reg, Dave and
Mark in the same place again. I read what Mark said last year and he didn't
hold back.

Anybody know what was the cause of death.

Ye sadly missed,

Brian.