[kj] (OT) The Trump Continues...

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Mar 7 18:26:13 EST 2017

The rallies are a perfect example of Trump's priorities. He doesn't have the inclination or the ability to do the job of president, he just wants to be president. So instead of tackling the problems and trying to get things done, he makes statements for his supporters that restate his beliefs. By doing that he can maintain to his followers that he's still doing the job. Every failure can be blamed on someone else. By staging battles with the press Trump can claim he's making a stand, neatly sidelining the fact that he has failed to tackle immigration or North Korea or whatever.

Can we have Bush back please?