[kj] Great Gathering Live Pledge LP/CD Shipping

T.B. planetary at socal.rr.com
Tue Jul 11 00:55:34 EDT 2017

Just a heads-up to any who cares, but I received my 3 LP set today exactly a
week after I placed the order on Amazon UK.  Including shipping, it was
under $58US  - probably about $15US cheaper than if I bought it off the
Pledge site. My only caveat is that it was packaged in an oversized crappy
flattened box that appeared to have been opened probably at UK customs and
resealed and I'm frankly surprised it arrived in pristine condition.  Won't
get a chance to listen for a couple days but I did take a look at the
gatefold sleeve and the 3 records and it looks like a very nicely designed
set and the LPs look clean.  This is the Amazon url in case anyone wants to
give it a shot:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B071J26SWX/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00
?ie=UTF8&psc=1