[kj] Legion D'Honneur etc etc (Semi-OT)

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jul 6 09:30:18 EDT 2017

I'm always glad when my musical heroes are given awards like that. Obviously, if they wish to refuse it, that's their choice and it's fine, but I'm glad both Jaz and Nicola were singled out for such honours.

Jim.

NOW AVAILABLE: Flowers From Hell: The Modern Japanese Horror Film, by Jim Harper (Noir Publishing). "Fascinating overview of the Japanese horror boom... Comprehensive, in-depth and slickly presented."- DVD Monthly. Available from Noir Publishing, Amazon.co.uk, Waterstones and all good bookstores.