[kj] Great Gathering Live Pledge LP/CD Shipping

T.B. planetary at socal.rr.com
Mon Jul 3 14:35:49 EDT 2017

Yeah, back when it was released, my LP of MMXII and another record came in a
mailer that was totally destroyed like it had gone through a shredder.
Although the KJ album was fine, the other LP sleeve was pretty chewed up.
After complaining,  A.UK sent me both albums again free of charge, much
better packaged without having to return the originals.  It's weird, but
I've bought a lot of used vintage albums over the years, some quite pricey
from many different UK eBay sellers and I've never had a damaged package.