[kj] Great Gathering Live Pledge LP/CD Shipping

T.B. planetary at socal.rr.com
Mon Jul 3 13:16:32 EDT 2017

Some people are reporting that the latest live Pledge LP and/or CD
configurations have finally started shipping.  No word on how good it sounds
on disc or vinyl but several reports that the packages are poorly protected
against postal mishandling and are showing up damaged.  I actually ordered
mine off of Amazon UK along with a bunch of other non-KJ stuff so at least
I'll have a better chance the LP will come over to the US in one piece and
if not, I'll have better options for return or refund.

T.B.