[kj] Gathering Digest, Vol 168, Issue 15

Richard Hopkins ratclimber at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 16:43:47 EST 2017

You guys and you're alternative facts....Sad!

(😁)

On 27 January 2017, at 21:01, Jim Harper via Gathering <gathering at misera.net> wrote:

You are correct Mike. The TIPP involves only the US and the EU. It's a separate beast entirely.

Jim.

 Subject: Re: [kj] Gathering Digest, Vol 168, Issue 15
 To: "'A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)'" <gathering at misera.net>
 Date: Friday, 27 January, 2017, 20:27

 Aren’t TTIP and TPP completely
 different things?  I thought the former was concerning the
 deals for corporations and government which Trump The C…
 would almost certainly support and the latter a trade deal
 with pacific nations which he has ended.  Oh and by the way Kev you’re
 talking crap.  From: Gathering