[kj] Symphonic Kerfuffle

andreas misera andreasmisera at yahoo.de
Mon Jan 9 09:12:01 EST 2017

Hi Alex,
you just have to log on to pledge music. Then you'll see this nice update - that tells us that there'll be an update soon! So using a lot of words to not say very much.
"Hello everyone,We know it’s been a while since there’s been any communication on this campaign, and for that we apologise. Killing Joke’s touring schedule towards the end of 2016 took priority.However, that is all about to change. We had a great meeting with the team behind the Symphonic Killing Joke project last week and are happy to say that you can all expect an exciting announcement late this week or early next from Jaz regarding the next stage of this campaign and the plans of how it will progress.We all thank you for your patience and apologise again for the lack of recent updates.Thanks,
PledgeMusic, on behalf of Jaz Coleman"

Cheers,-Andy