[kj] Reissues.

T.B. planetary at socal.rr.com
Sat Feb 25 19:03:15 EST 2017

Speaking only for myself, I stuck with vinyl on favorite releases the last
20 years strictly for the occasionally more dynamic mastering and sound
quality over CD and other digital releases.  While most single colored
(non-metallic), vinyl can sound as good as black or clear vinyl, picture
discs almost universally sound like crap.

BTW, does anyone have a link to the Mike Coles art that Alex mentioned was
originally planned for the KJ2003 album?