[kj] In memory of Luriko

Rob Moss rob.moss at gmx.com
Wed Feb 22 14:42:02 EST 2017

Mike has set up a just giving page to raise money for cancer care.

If you can, please support.

Spoke with Mike today and he is strong but damaged. He said Jaz had sent nice words and we shall see Youth at the funeral in the week.

I'm taking him for a curry Saturday and will pass your love and support.

Thank you, all of you, for your love. He will  be touched.

Hello,

You can help michael coles raise money for this great cause by donating directly to their fundraising page - https://www.justgiving.com/michael-coles2?utm_source=Sharethis&utm_medium=fundraisingpage&utm_content=michael-coles2&utm_campaign=pfp-email.

JustGiving sends your donation straight to Marie Curie and automatically reclaims Gift Aid if you are a UK taxpayer, so your donation is worth even more.

Thank you for your support!