[kj] BBC transcription recording

Stephen Robinson heiferboy at robinsonworld.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Feb 7 05:56:23 EST 2017

Recorded at the Paris Theatre, London on 6th March 1985.
From the BBC transcription disk,

Tabazan*
Darkness Before Dawn
King and Queens
Tension*
Psyche*
Wardance

*tracks that featured on the Live at the BBC in Concert CD (Windsong International).
I think that’s all I know. The other side was Shreikback hence the second half of our program,