[kj] DVD / Death And Resurrection Show

T.B. planetary at socal.rr.com
Sat Feb 4 11:49:17 EST 2017

Nope. Not here in Southern California.  I am wondering if they are waiting to send NTSC format sets to the US which haven't been replicated yet.  It's been so long since I placed my order, but I think I mentioned in the notes that PAL format is ok with me as I have an all-region, multi format DVD/Blu-ray player.  It's frustrating as I have no way to go and check the status of my order as I don't have an account on the site.

T.B.

From: Gathering [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On Behalf Of The Stranger via Gathering wrote:

My fellow Americans,

Anything?  Has anyone gotten their copy yet??

Adam