[kj] Opinions: Trump and nuclear proliferation.

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Feb 3 11:46:34 EST 2017

That sounds about right.I'm not 100% convinced the Chinese leadership actually want a war with the US, although they do need a convenient bugbear. The PLA are always being gung-ho and threatening, but it rarely comes to anything.

Bannon is a certified moron. "China hates Christianity"? Seriously? China doesn't give a fuck about Christianity.

Jim.