[kj] Opinions: Trump and nuclear proliferation.

Neil Perry 65snoopy at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 16:27:03 EST 2017

The evil brain behind Trump, Steve Bannon, said nine months ago:

“We’re going to war in the South China Sea in five to 10 years. There’s no
doubt about that.
They’re taking their sandbars and making basically stationary aircraft
carriers and putting missiles on those.
They come here to the United States in front of our face – and you
understand how important face is – and say it’s an ancient territorial sea.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/feb/02/steve-bannon-donald-trump-war-south-china-sea-no-doubt

So yeah, I'm sure they're hoping Japan and South Korea will join in the fun.