[kj] A year of Trump

Danny Stamper danny_stamper at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 12 04:13:23 EST 2017

tRump won't die, because he's evil, and evil people don't die.  Why do you think reagan didn't die when he was shot?  BUT if we're lucky, maybe they'll put him before the firing squad when the truth comes out that he was bumping dickheads with RUSSIA.  Fuck tRump, and FUCK everybody that voted for him!

>Oh what a year.
As I?m a bit surprised KJ have not spoken out I?m also a bit glad they have not as all of It is turning into white noise.
I?m not really a conspiracy theorist but I certainly feel more that way and closer to wrapping my head with tinfoil. With that being said...
Trump will undo a lot of things. Make some terrible decisions for the betterment of the rich and then die a martyr and savior. Probably by the bullet of someone that resembles a Muslim. And thus the global holy/righteous war will ensue.
Everything is planned out for the next 2-3 years. It?s hard to say if we are playing into that plan or not.