[kj] A Year of Trump

Rob Moss rob.moss at gmx.com
Wed Dec 6 14:03:20 EST 2017

To be honest, I thought he was a clown who would be out after 100 days

But I am amazed that the American people haven’t reacted stronger than they have. Just shows that your system is so corrupt that all this shit can fly about and no one seems capable of doing anything about it. The Russian thing alone is horrendous.

But his ineptitude as a leader is shocking. And your system allows him to carry on. The present of the USA tweets all his filth and hate and yet nothing can be done. But park your car wrong and you go to jail!!!!

He has truly made the world a more dangerous place and it is horrifying what he is doing and getting away with.

He is antagonising the Palestinians by shifting the embassy to Jerusalem and this will only inflame the issue with the radicals (they ain’t Muslims. They’re cunts)

Everything he does is vile.

Chop his thumbs off to stop the tweets and keep going until all the other things have been sorted.