[kj] Sessions

Neil Perry 65snoopy at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 06:27:41 EDT 2017

The 2003 session was the Radio 1 rock show with Mary Anne Hobbs, Josh Homme
was in the studio
talking about Raven bringing his pitbulls round to his house. Don't have a
specific date for it but should be
easy to find.
Tracks were Requiem/Fall of Because (they play both live one after the
other) and Seeing Red/Total Invasion.
Sound was great, Fall of Because sounds huge.

For the Radcliffe show in 1994 I have Communion, Whiteout, Exorcism and
Pssyche. Hilarious version of
Exorcism with Jaz doing a long spoken word bit over the synth at the
beginning.

There was another Radio 1 rock show session dated 24/05/06, I only have
Communion and Frenzy, which seems
a strange choice.