[kj] Fwd: Killing Joke... an intimate London evening

Rob Moss rob.moss at gmx.com
Wed Apr 26 02:21:10 EDT 2017

It's a small gig   Low numbers but they have the same costs, they gotta get paid and they have to pay crew the same.

It's something special. And if you want special you have to pay don't you?

Gigs can't be £12.50 anymore. No one buys the music. They used to get paid for making records but if someone is nicking your work from the net, then you can only get paid from where you can control it.

Tight bastards! ;-)