[kj] (OT) Ian McCulloch strangeness

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Apr 19 09:25:20 EDT 2017

I don't how volatile the situation is, I will be in Japan this summer, spending a glorious month with my fiancee in Hiroshima. Nukes be damned.

On Wed, 19/4/17, Rob Moss <rob.moss at gmx.com> wrote:

 McCulloch is a pussy

 I'm just about to leave
 for China and Japan!

 Bring
 it on!!!

 > On 19 Apr 2017, at
 12:19, Jim Harper via Gathering <gathering at misera.net>
 wrote:

 understand that the 'threat' of war between the US
 and North Korea has risen so sharply that Ian McCulloch felt
 the need to suddenly abandon a Japanese gig and fly home,
 without notifying management or the show's
 organizers.

 > Given
 that Jaz once stated that KJ2003 (I think) would be recorded
 in conflict zones and international trouble spots, perhaps
 Killing Joke should step in to fill the gap. Either that, or
 we can set up some kind of hotline set up so that whenever
 McCulloch feels like dodging his responsibilities because
 there might conceivably be a war at some point in the
 future, somewhere within several hundred miles, he can be
 reminded that it might have been mildly amusing in 1982 but
 now looks remarkably like selfish posturing.