[kj] The Levee Walkers with Jaz Coleman singing

B. Oliver Sheppard b.oliver.sheppard at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 10:49:32 EDT 2017

I was reading about Killing Joke announcing tour dates with Guns 'N Roses
in Europe this morning(lol), and, after doing a Google search, found this
from last year. How did I miss this? The Levee Walker, a "supergroup" with
Jaz Coleman singing.

After listening... I can't say I'm that impressed.... " "Seattle-based
Levee Walkers are comprised of Mike McCready of Pearl Jam, Duff McKagan of
Guns N’ Roses, and Barrett Martin of Screaming Trees."

Jaz is on vocals on these two tracks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eo0pw8g3s_w

-0liver